Situs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Situs

Situs is a fun and active place to hang out and chit chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Stories By: Michelle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels W

Short Stories By:  Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Short Stories By: Michelle   Short Stories By:  Michelle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:32 pm

Deep End

There was a sudden crash. I jumped in my bed, with the only compfort being my little bear. "Thunder.." I thought to myself. My mother and father were downstairs in the kitchen preparing for the worst. We were on flood watch. I could hear my mother and father mumbling on about something being a serious issue. I tried to ignore it. "Kassie, darling! Come on down!" my father screamed from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" I replied.

I stowed down the wooden stairs and jumped into the kitchen. My mother looked at me with the calming smile she always wore. My father, quite the contrary. Both my parents sighed, and I only stared on confused. Finally, my mother spoke up. "Darling, honey..." she began, "We have some bad news. The streets are jammed, and we may not be able to escape the flood." I stared contently at her. "So, there will be a flood. We are going to die." I responded with no hope. "To be frank with you darling, I believe so." my father was never one to kid around. "Oh, Jim! Don't be so hopeless!"

We sat in the house waiting for the storm to come, there was really nothing else to do. My mother had explained to me how she wanted us to go out. I ignored it. Afterwards, she led us on a "journey" to a clean soul, this way we could get into heavan. I thought this was silly. But, I wasn't hesitant to do as she said, for I wanted her to be happy in her, our, final hours.

After a good two hours, it began to rain. Then, in another thirty minutes, it began to pour. Then entire streets were flooded, and some of the merky waters were spilling into our house. The walls began to collapse from speeded erosion, I cried, as did my mother and father. I told them how much I loved them, no matter what. The shared the same. After a quick 15 minutes, the water was up to my neck, and it felt like rapids. We were brooding through the streets forcibly by the waters. And, soon, I lost view of my parents. I knew, that they had been killed, somehow. I cried even more, and was hesitant to save myself. But, I couldn't stop the kindness of a young boy who pleeded to help me. He brought me to higher grounds, saved me.

I knew, from that moment, I was in deep water. For my parents were dead, and at the young age of thirteen, I wouldn't be able to survive on my own. But, I soon arrived in the shallow end of the swimming pool, for now, I had a friend, who would help me along the way.

By: Michelle (Angels Wings)
Back to top Go down
Kaiti
Admin
Kaiti

PostSubject: Re: Short Stories By: Michelle   Short Stories By:  Michelle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:34 pm

Nice, I cant wait to hear others.
Back to top Go down
https://situs.forumotion.com
shayy

shayy

PostSubject: Re: Short Stories By: Michelle   Short Stories By:  Michelle EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Ohmygosh! I love itttttttt!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel Wings

Angel Wings

PostSubject: Re: Short Stories By: Michelle   Short Stories By:  Michelle EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 7:09 pm

thanks for the comments! I'll post another one as soon as I have inspiration!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Stories By: Michelle   Short Stories By:  Michelle Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Stories By: Michelle
Page 1 of 1