Situs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Situs

Situs is a fun and active place to hang out and chit chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GlassCry

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 3:33 pm

Welcome all pokemon fans!

To participate fill out this form:

Name:
Region: (Hoenn, Sinoh, Kanto, Johto)
Starter Pokemon:
Hoenn - Treeko(grass), Mudkip(water), Torchic(fire)
Sinoh - Tirtwig(grass), Piplup(water), Chimchar(fire)
Kanto - Bulbasur(grass), Sqirtle(water), Charmander(fire)
Johto - Chicorita(grass),Totodile(water), Cyndaquil(fire)
Other info on your trainer:
Pokemon nickname and other info(optional):

Rules:

* You may catch other pokemon. They have to be in first start and low leveled in begining.
* You may meet up with other trainers in the same region as long as they approve of it first. **Admin's Note** Remember to PM them, not post it in the thread.
* Your pokemon may evolve after they reach the correct level.
* Your pokemon can't level up after each battle.
* You can trade with anyone through the pokemon centers. We will make this more interesting if we do. You may not trade low leveled or usless pokemon for rare or high leveled ones.
* Have Fun!!!!

My Info to join:

Name: Crystal
Region: Johto
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Other info: I have long brown hair and a nice personality. I'm tomboyish.
Pokemon nickname and other info: Nickname: Flare Info: A female pokemon with a firey passion to battle and have fun. ^-^
Back to top Go down
GlassCrystal

GlassCrystal

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 7:44 pm

Hey Its me Glasscry up there. I still have my RP info as I left it.
Back to top Go down
http://shadows-1.forumotion.com
Angel Wings

Angel Wings

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 9:58 am

Name: Kassie Anne Crysticia
Region: Sinnoh
Starter Pokemon: Cyntaquil
Other info on your trainer: Kassie has been dating Xavier Zenophilika for 3 years. She has no family left, except for her sister, Cara who is in Ilex Forest with her boyfriend and his family, Michael Kistaka. Kassie and Cara lost both her parents when she and her sister were really little. Their older brother, Joey Crysticia took care of them until they were old enough, then he disappeared. Now, neither of the girls know where their beloved brother is. Unfortunatly, the road isn't merry nor cheerful. Death will brood the lives of these two girls, and an unlikely friend, will bring news that might, turn things around.

--

Kassie woke up on this fine Saturday, to find that Xavier was already out. She could smell the wonders of the delicious omlet that he was preparing. Kassie decided not to burden him, and snuck out the back so that she could be alone. "What a beautiful day.." she began. "Oh, who's that?" she said as she slowly walked over to the young man by the riverside. "Hello?" said the orange-haired beauty. "Oh, h-h-hi." stuttered the gorgeous man. His jet black hair shined in the sun, his misted blue eyes glowed. "I'm Kassie." "I-I'm Jake." he smiled at her genuinly. "What are you doing, this is private property." she said with a frown. "Oh, dreadfully sorry. I'll be leaving now." he looked down. Kassie jumped, "No! Please--don't leave." "Oh, and why not? Are you feeling--something?" Kassie smiled, and Jake took her hand. He pulled her in closer to him, and closed his eyes, she closed hers. They slowly got closer and closer, eventually touching lips. It began slow, but soon truly became a make-out. Xavier looked out the window to see the love of his life, kiss another. He stared blankly ahead. "She-" he began. He stopped, and just lay on the floor of the kitchen, reahed under the counter, and pulled out a trigger gun, not thinking. "Good-bye Kassie." He pulled the trigger, BOOM. Xavier was dead. Kassie, outside, hearing the shot, pulled away from Jake and ran into the house, he followed her. They found Xavier in the kitchen, dead. "NOO!" Kassie cried into Jake's chest and screamed. Her one mistake, was the cost of one's life.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
Back to top Go down
GlassCrystal

GlassCrystal

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Angel wrong pokemon for your region. Choose pokemon from the SAME region. =(

Pokemon RPs consist of journeys and battling along with raising your pokemon. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Matt

Crazy_Matt

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:55 pm

Name:Valiant
Region:Johto
Stater Pokemon:Cydndaquill
Other Trainer Info:Short blond hair, tall and ready to battle any one!
Pokemon info:very peppy boy cyndaquill. Loves to make friends and prepared for any battle!
Back to top Go down
GlassCrystal

GlassCrystal

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Spring First Day of Journey

*yawn* "What a wonderful morning to start my journey!"

"Goodbye mother" Crystal said happliy going outside. As though she headed on our way something was following her. "MYAH!!" Said the little mysterios noise. Crystal almost fell of her bike. "What was that" She said looking up at what seemed to be a pokemon hurrying away " Hmm...". Crystal finally got to the labs and happily got her pokemon, but where was Professor Elm? Someone handed her a pokedex and Cyndaquil's pokeball along with 5 others.She hurridly ran out, frightened by that run in. "Cyndaquill were gonna be good friends." Crystal said happily "Can I call you Flare?" "Cynda" Flare responded. "Lets head out together and make some new friends along with some allies!" Crystal said putting Flare in her ball and wandering off.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wings

Angel Wings

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 pm

I'm aware of that, It was my opening, and I have to edit my post because I forgot to mention that the Cynaquil IS her starter pokemon because she moved from Goldenrod City to Sunnyshore, and was now living with Xavier in his mansion, that is before he shot himself.

Admin's Note~~ Don't make the pokemon stories into romance and death. That could lead to flame, and no fighting back with the Admin, it looks more like the death and romance novel of the century. Make a pokemon story.
Back to top Go down
GlassCrystal

GlassCrystal

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 pm

I would keep it a little more on the pokemon side. Not much romance happens in it.

^-^

--

Flare suddenly poped out of her ball. "Flare, what are you doing?!" Crystal said startled. "MYAH!!!!!" Flare said smiling. Flare hopped onto her shoulder, and they wandered off to train.

"ok, Flare lets catch the pikachu." Crystal said in determination "Go Flare, use ember!" Flare jumped off and shot a quick firey ember at the startled pikachu. "Ya! Pikchu has fainted! Go pokeball!" Crystal exclaim throwing out one of her pokeballs. "Flare lets head to the center or find some more pokemon." Crystal said smiling. Flare hopped to her shoulder as they ran off, a happy combonation of friendship showed early in battle. Flare must have been her perfect pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Angel Wings

Angel Wings

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm

I wish to quit the Roleplay.

Thank You.

*Why? Because I don't want to be pressed into a roleplay that isn't as free as the roleplay i'm used to on neoseeker. To make me happy, I'll make my own Roleplay Soap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Situs :: Your first category :: Roleplays-
Jump to: